Nepal is rich in natural beauty, Himalayas but also rich in cultural regions. Every religion has its own history and the oldest religions sites of Nepal are Hinduism and Buddhism. Nepal is land of the living goddess known as kumari and some other famous holy tour like Pashupatinath, Changu Narayan temple, Manakamana, Pokhara to Muktinath via Jomsom, Devghat, and Janakpur.
The Pashupatinath temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, one of three major God in Hinduism and has an existence history dates back to before 400 A.D. The temple is situated on the bank of Bagmati River. Next, you will travel to Changu Narayan temple known as the oldest Temple and had a holy belief on Lord Vishnu. Manakamana holy temple located in Gorkha district and it is believed that goddess Bhagwati grants the wishes to all those pilgrimages who worship in this temple. Muktinath temple located in Muktinath valley of Mustang district with an altitude of 3710 meters. Worshiping to god and taking bath to 108 spouts and view of Himalaya make this place really an amazing land. Sight seen came to end at Janakpur which is the birthplace of Goddesses Sita. This is that place where Ram and Sita get married in ancient period.
Devghat is a small village lies at Seti and Krishnan Gandaki rivers and this river contains the rare Saligram Sheela (holy stone), which Hindu devotees worship as Lord Vishnu in India. The place is 7 km away from Narayanghat and it is very famous for cremation of the human dead body. In the bank of these rivers, many cremation processes are going on. The area consist of tropical forests, wild animals, and birds. Devghat is home of Hindu gods, Goddesses, and many saints. Various temples of different Hindu god and goddesses are still found in the place along with few caves like Sita cave and Bashistha cave. Devghat had a couple of ashrams where various religious activities are performed all year round.
Day1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Our tour guide or any representative team from Great Vision Trek and Expedition will pick you up and drop to your hotel. You have to book a hotel before your arrival.
Day 02: Trek Preparation and city tour (1350m)
For sightseeing we guide you to UNESCO world heritage site includes the Pashupatinath temple, Buddhist holy pilgrimage (Buddha and Shyambhu), Kathmandu durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar square and Patan Durbar square, and Changu Narayan temple. After took we drop you back to your hotel room through our private vehicle.
Day3: Drive from Kathmandu to Kuringtar where you visit Manakamana Temple via Cable car. After worshipping we drive back to Pokhara where we stay overnight.
Day4: Early morning after breakfast we take flight from Pokhara to Jomsom where you visit Muktinath Temple. Also, you can view the beautiful view of Dhaulagiri and Nilgiri Himal. We stay overnight at hotel in Muktinath.
Day5: Early morning we again visit Muktinath Temple to take the bath of 108 spouts and after other activities, we drive back to Jomsom. We stay overnight at Jomsom.
Day6: Fly back from Jomsom to Pokhara. On this day we explore the local city of Pokhara. We stay overnight at Hotel.
Day7: Today we drive back to Sarangkot where we can view the beautiful Annapurna and the other Himalayas. On the afternoon we fly back to Kathmandu from Pokhara. You will be dropped back to your hotel.
Day8: This is your last day in Kathmandu so you can enjoy your meal, go shopping before the flight. Our representative with driver will take you to the airport for departure.
- Domestic and international pick up and drove.
- Three meals during the trek like breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- An experienced and English speaking trekking Guide.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner at the last night in Kathmandu
- Applicable government and local taxes
- Official T-shirt
- Necessary porters (1 porter for 2 people) each porter carries 25 kg
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, domestic flight & Insurance of our trekking guide.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Your Travel/Medical insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Hot shower while on the trek.
- Single supplements in hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Optional trips not specified in the itinerary
- Tipping to guide and porter
- Battery Charges (Available during the trek with Extra cost)
- Personal trekking equipment
- Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
- Laundry service
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency