|Price Starts from|
|Pay $759 Now & 3040 on arrival|
The Mount Amadablam expedition in Nepal lies in Everest region of Sagarmatha National Park offering excellent and magnificent climbing experience of the Himalayas. Mount Amadablam lies at the altitude of 6,812m, known as adventurous mountains with soaring sheer peak figure that makes Amadablam unique than other peaks. Surrounded by the world’s top mountains includes Mt. Everest, Mt.Makalu, MT. Cho Oyu, Mt. Lhotse and many more.
Anyone who wants to experience technical climbing challenge, Mt. Amadablam is the best expeditions that offer every utmost challenge and provides breathtaking views. Every expedition’s climbers should know the knowledge of rock and ice climbing and also know how to step foot on the rock and ice hard compact. Our expeditions start from the south-west ridge to climb the summit because it’s the safest route and does not need to worry about storms and landslide. Our guide is well experienced and skilled on expeditions and they make sure our client is completely safe and happy. Also, we assign two international climbers (HGT Accredited Climbing Leader, High Altitudes Assistance Sherpa) as a team composition sow our client ensures comfort and safety throughout the expeditions. Team members are added as per the international number of climbers.
Tea housebreak, sleeping bag and foam mattress, toilet facilities and other essential natural activities’ are provided for who wants tent as their accommodation during the climbing section. However, if anyone wants a single room they need to pay USD 390 for single supplement.
Healthy foods are provided during the expedition. Also farewell dinner after arrival in Kathmandu.
Physical Condition & Experience Requirements
Due it's high altitude and difficulty level it is categorized as 5D level means it will be harder in each and every step when we keep our feet on ice and a rock during the mountain expedition. We recommend every climber, especially those who want to climb 6,000 m and above must be trained properly they must stick mentally and physically fit.
Best Time for expeditions
October to January would be best for expedition because this time lower valleys have pleasant days. Note: above base camp 1, the temperature might be low as -25 Celsius.
- Pick up and drop on a private vehicle.
- 3-star accommodation with breakfast.
- Accommodation during the trek.
- Healthy foods are provided during the climbing.
- Farewell dinners after arrival in Kathmandu.
- Comfortable transportation facilities.
- Domestic flights to (Kathmandu- Lukla) and back to Kathmandu.
- Sleeping bag and foam mattress, toilet facilities and other essential natural activities’.
- Permits and paperwork required during trekking.
- Safety key bag provided by our tour guide.
- Free from local and government taxes.
- Need to bring personal equipment.
- Personal expenditures such as phones, bottles, bar bills, recharge potters and many more.
- Travel insurance
- Food expenses whenever you’re in Kathmandu.
- Extra charge for accommodation when you arrive early than the booking date.
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Extra Baggage’s charges.
- Other activities services that are not included in ‘service include’ section.
Day 1: Arrival to Kathmandu and drop to the hotel room
Day 2: Preparation for the expedition and the city hour.
Day 3-14: The flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Mt. Ama Dablam
Day 14-25: Expedition periods begins to Mt. Ama Dablam
Day 25-26: Back to Lukla through trekking
Day 27: A flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 28: Final departure
|Difficulty||Hardest||Trip Lenght||32 days||Group Size||1 to 50 People|
|Best Month||Oct-Nov/Mar-Apr||Transportation||Flight tickets and private vechie||Accomodation||Tea house before the expedition and camping during the expedition|
|Trip Routes||Lukla-Deboche-Pheriche-Amadablam base camp|