Chisapani Nagarkot offers the view of Kathmandu valley, exploring the local lifestyle, traditions, mountains, and forest. This trek provides you the view of Mountains like Gaurishankar Himal, Everest, Ganesh Himal and many more. Chisapani and Nagarkot trekking is the popular destination because of the easy route. Many tourists including domestic tourist visit Nagarkot viewpoint to see the view of sunrise and sunset.
Chisapani Nagarkot Trek begins from Kathmandu to Sundarijal about 1 hours of the trek and continues journey about 4 hours to reach Chisapani. Next day we trek to Nagarkot and it easy trek because there is already a connected road between Chisapani and Nagarkot. On the way, we can hike around Shivapuri National Park.
Duration: 6 days
Starts At: Sundarijal
Ends At: Bhaktapur
Accommodations: Hotels/ Tent
Group Size: 1- 12
Transport: Bus/ Private Car
Meals: Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
Price Range: Price varies from the group of size or per person. Please send us the email for further inquiry.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Our tour guide or any representative team from Great Vision Trek and Expedition will pick you up and drop to your hotel. You have to book a hotel before your arrival.
Day 02: Kathmandu City Sightseeing
For sightseeing we guide you to UNESCO world heritage site includes the Pashupatinath temple, Buddhist holy pilgrimage (Buddha and Shyambhu), Kathmandu durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar square and Patan Durbar square. After took we drop you back to your hotel room through our private vehicle.
Day3: Trekking from Sundarijal to Chisopani.
After early breakfast, we drive about 30 minutes to reach Sundarijal. After that, we trek about 5 hours inside Sundarijal forest passing Tamang villages, natural landscape, and Rhododendron Forest. Also, we can see the beautiful views of mountains such as Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh and many more. We stay overnight at Chisapani hotels.
Day4: Trek to Nagarkot.
Again after early breakfast, we trek almost 5/ 6 hours to reach our destinations Nagarkot which passes along the forest. From Chisapani, we walk around 3 hours to reach Chauki Bhanjyang and take a little bit of rest. After that, we head towards Kathmandu valley to reach Nagarkot. Nagarkot is the best destination to view sunrise and sunset and to view Himalayan range. We Stay overnight at Nagarkot Hotels.
Day5: Trek to Changunarayn and back to Kathmandu.
After viewing early morning sunrise from Nagarkot we head towards Changunarayan, 3 hours drive. we visit the historical place called Changunarayn Temple and explore about it.
Day 6: Final Departure
This is the day of your departure so you can have shopping and celebrate your successful trekking journey. Our representative with driver will take you to the airport on time.
- Domestic and international pick up and drove.
- Three meals during the trek like breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- An experienced and English speaking trekking Guide.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner at the last night in Kathmandu
- Applicable government and local taxes
- Official T-shirt
- Necessary porters (1 porter for 2 people) each porter carries 25 kg
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, domestic flight & Insurance of our trekking guide.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Your Travel/Medical insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Hot shower while on the trek.
- Single supplements in hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Optional trips not specified in the itinerary
- Tipping to guide and porter
- Battery Charges (Available during the trek with Extra cost)
- Personal trekking equipment
- Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
- Laundry service
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency