The Sarangkot and Dhampus trek is short and adventurous trek around Pokhara valley. It is famous for sunrise and sunset view from Sarangkot and the splendid view of Annapurna mountain. The trek starts from Phedi villages and then trek to Sarangkot. Where Sarangkot is famous for snow-covered Mountains and Dhampus is known for natural landscape and ethnic Gurung Culture.
Duration: 8 days
Starts At: Pokhara
Ends At: Kathmandu
Accommodations: Hotels/ Tent
Group Size: 1- 12
Transport: Bus/ Private Car
Meals: Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
Price Range: Price varies from the group of size or per person. Please send us the email for further inquiry.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Our tour guide or any representative team from Great Vision Trek and Expedition will pick you up and drop to your hotel. You have to book a hotel before your arrival.
Day 02: Kathmandu City Sightseeing
For sightseeing we guide you to UNESCO world heritage site includes the Pashupatinath temple, Buddhist holy pilgrimage (Buddha and Shyambhu), Kathmandu durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar square and Patan Durbar square. After took we drop you back to your hotel room through our private vehicle.
Day3: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara(827m)
After early breakfast, we drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu passing Prithvi Highway. It takes 8 hours to reach. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day4: Drive towards Phedi and Trekking to Dhampus (1750m)/ 4 hours
After breakfast, we take half an hour drive towards Phedi and begin the trek to Dhampus. On the way, we pass through the lush forest, paddy fields, and hamlets. We stay Overnight at hotel.
Day5: Trek to Sarangkot (1590m)/ 4 hours.
After breakfast, we start our journey again passing beautiful scenery of Himalayan ranges, paddy fields, and middle landscapes. Sarangkot is famous for the rising view of sunrise and sunset along with other views of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, Ganesh Himal, Machapuchre and many more. At night you can roam around the Pokhara city. We stay overnight at hotel.
Day6: Trek to Phewa lake and exploring the Pokhara city.
After early breakfast, we take 3 hours drive to reach Phew lake. Afternoon visit will be David fall, Mahendra Cave and explore the Pokhara city exploring their lifestyle, food, and beauty of nature. We stay overnight at hotel
Day7: Drive Back from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Driving back to Kathmandu passing the bank of Thrishuli River. After reaching back, you will be transferred to your hotel. At evening you have your farewell dinner from us.
Day8: Final Departure
This is the day of your departure so you can have shopping and celebrate your successful trekking journey. Our representative with driver will take you to the airport on time.
- Domestic and international pick up and drove.
- Three meals during the trek like breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking trekking Guide.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner at the last night in Kathmandu
- Applicable government and local taxes
- Official T-shirt
- Necessary porters (1 porter for 2 people) each porter carries 25 kg
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, domestic flight & Insurance of our trekking guide.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Your Travel/Medical insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Hot shower while on the trek.
- Single supplements in hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Optional trips not specified in the itinerary
- Tipping to guide and porter
- Battery Charges (Available during the trek with Extra cost)
- Personal trekking equipment
- Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
- Laundry service
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency