Solu Basa Village is perfectly warm to go through different cultures in Nepal. We fly directly to Phaplu, the next day we start our walk to the house in the village of Basa, where we spend a week watching traditional lifestyles and much more. This walk offers you different types of culture in Nepal, including Rai, Sherpa Newar, Tamang, Chhetri and Brahms. Some of the attractions include pine forests, rhododendron forests, wildlife and some Tibetan monasteries. In addition, Basa is one of the ideal places to learn how to live a life! You can see some of the big mountains of the Everest region, including Everest, depending on the weather. The people of Basa rely mainly on farming and livestock rearing. In addition, people have small markets and professors as professions.
Day1: Arrival at Kathmandu.
Our tour guide or any representative team from Great Vision Trek and Expedition will pick you up and drop to your hotel. You have to book a hotel before your arrival.
Day2: Kathmandu Sightseeing
For sightseeing we guide you to UNESCO world heritage site includes the Pashupatinath temple, Buddhist holy pilgrimage (Buddha and Shyambhu), Kathmandu durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar square and Patan Durbar square. After took we drop you back to your hotel room through our private vehicle.
- Domestic and international pick up and drove.
- An experienced and English speaking trekking Guide.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner at the last night in Kathmandu
- Applicable government and local taxes
- Official T-shirt
- Necessary porters (1 porter for 2 people) each porter carries 25 kg
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, domestic flight & Insurance of our trekking guide.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Your Travel/Medical insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Hot shower while on the trek.
- Single supplements in hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Optional trips not specified in the itinerary
- Tipping to guide and porter
- Battery Charges (Available during the trek with Extra cost)
- Personal trekking equipment
- Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
- Laundry service
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency
Price Range: Price varies from the group of size. Please send us the email for further inquiry. Note: permit price per week 10$ per person for a foreigner.