The Royal Trek is a short Trek with low altitudes and following the path of Annapurna Ranges along the north side of Pokhara Valley including mountains like Dhaulagiri, Lamjung, Langtang, Nilgiri, and Fishtail. This trek is famous because of personalities like Mick Zaggar and Prince Charles has explored this route in the early 80's. The Royal Trek is perfect for beginners, away from crowded places and keep your eyes busy looking the beauty of mountains. The trek begins with easy and upside down hills along with the ridges and valleys without having to worry about altitude and acclimatization as the maximum altitude of this trek Syaglung is at 1425m. The royal trek starts from the lakeside of Pokhara. Pokhara is famous tourist destinations can you can view the beauty of city 24 hours.
Trip duration: 8 days
Maximum Altitude: 1730m
Starts At: Kathmandu
Ends At: Kathmandu
Accommodations: Hotels/ Tent
Group Size: 1- 12
Transport: Bus/ Private Car
Meals: Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
Price Range: Price varies from the group of size. Please send us the email for further inquiry.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Our tour guide or any representative team from Great Vision Trek and Expedition will pick you up and drop to your hotel. You have to book a hotel before your arrival.
Day2: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara(827m)
After early breakfast, we drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu passing Prithvi Highway. It takes 8 hours to reach. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day3: Drive from Pokhara to Kalikasthan (1370m)/ 5 hours
After breakfast, we drive towards Bijayapur and starts trekking towards Kalikasthan. This trek follows the route of paddy fields and a small river. After crossing the river we reach Kalikasthan and take rest. We stay overnight at hotels.
Day4: Trekking from Kalikastha to Syaklung( 1760m)/ 6 hours
After early breakfast, we follow the ridges which offer the magnificent view of mountains like Annapurna and Lamjung Himal. Along the way, we can experience local traditions, lifestyle and see the beautiful forest of Rhododendron. We stay overnight at hotels.
Day5: Trekking from Syaklung to Chisopani(1550m)/ 6 hours
After early breakfast, we start our journey passing ethnic Gurung village, rich biodiversity of pine forest and Rhododendron forest. After trekking 400m towards, we reach Chisapani where you can mesmerize the beauty of Himalayas includes Dhaulagiri and Annapurna. We stay Overnight at hotel.
Day6: Trekking to Begnas Lake
This is the last day of our trek, where we trek downhill side and reach Rupa Lake. Begnas lake is famous for its natural beauty and named as a freshwater lake. It is second largest lake after Phewa lake and wight largest in Pokhara valley. We stay overnight at hotel.
Day7: Drive Back from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Driving back to Kathmandu passing the bank of Thrishuli River. After reaching back, you will be transferred to your hotel. At evening you have your farewell dinner from us.
Day8: Final Departure
This is the day of your departure so you can have shopping and celebrate your successful trekking journey. Our representative with driver will take you to the airport on time.
- Domestic and international pick up and drove.
- Three meals during the trek like breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking trekking Guide.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner at the last night in Kathmandu
- Applicable government and local taxes
- Official T-shirt
- Necessary porters (1 porter for 2 people) each porter carries 25 kg
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, domestic flight & Insurance of our trekking guide.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Your Travel/Medical insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Hot shower while on the trek.
- Single supplements in hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Optional trips not specified in the itinerary
- Tipping to guide and porter
- Battery Charges (Available during the trek with Extra cost)
- Personal trekking equipment
- Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
- Laundry service
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency