|Difficulty||Normal and Enjoyable||Trip Lenght||days||Group Size||1-4 People|
|Best Month||Transportation||flight, car||Accomodation||breakfast|
|Style||helicopter tour||Max Elevation||5,545m - 5364||Meal||Self|
|Trip Routes||Kathmandu-Everest Base Camp-Kalapatthar-Kathmandu|
|Price Starts From|
The Everest Base Camp (EBC) Helicopter tour offers the best view of mountains in short period of time with helicopter sightseeing tour in Nepal. The Charter helicopter ride to Mount Everest Base Camp from Kathmandu and provides the best view of the mountain including mt. Everest [8,848m] within few hours and minutes. The Everest Kala Patthar Helicopter sightseeing tour in Nepal is most liked flight tour so far.
Trip Route: Kathmandu-Everest Base Camp-Kalapatthar-Kathmandu
Maximum Altitude: 5,545m Kalapattar, EBC 5364 Meter
Trip Duration: 4 hours with two landing stops days
Transportation: Helicopter tour from Kathmandu to EBC & Kalapatthar
Price Range: Price varies from the group of size. Please send us the email for further inquiry.
5:30 Am- Drop to Kathmandu domestic airport.
- Airport taxes.
- Pick up drop back to hotel and an airport.
- An experienced and English speaking trekking Guide.
- Necessary porters (1 porter for 2 people) each porter carries 25 kg
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Your Travel/Medical insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Hot shower while on the trek.
- Single supplements in hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Optional trips not specified in the itinerary
- Tipping to guide and porter
- Battery Charges (Available during the trek with Extra cost)
- Personal trekking equipment
- Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
- Laundry service
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency