|Difficulty||Easy||Trip Lenght||days||Group Size||1-22 People|
|Best Month||Always||Transportation||Car, Jeep, Bus||Accomodation||Self|
|Style||Heritage Tour||Max Elevation||1600 m||Meal||Self|
|Price Starts From|
Kathmandu world heritage site tour is demonstrated by seven groups which shows the full range of historic buildings, artistic monuments and cultural heritage for which the Kathmandu valley is renowned for. The seven groups include The Buddhist stupas of Baudhanath and Swayambhu, Durbar Square of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Lalitpur, Changu Narayan and The Great Pashupatinath.
It is a one day trip. Our team picks you up at the airport, after the breakfast, we lead our path to the UNESCO world heritage sites of Kathmandu Valley.
Tours Start time: 9:20 am
Tours end time: 4: 30 pm
Group size: 1-12 people
Maximum Altitude: 1300m/4,264ft
Destination/ Arrival and departure from Kathmandu, Nepal
- Experienced and multilingual tour guide.
- Transportation on comfy tourist vehicle.
- T-shirts and the city map.
- Free from government taxes.
- Everyday tour facility for Boudhanath stupa.
- Permits fees that required when you enter those heritage sites.