|Price Starts from|
|Pay $130 Now & 520 on arrival|
Dhampus Sarangkot Trek, one of the best and shortest treks of the Annapurna region and can be arranged throughout the whole year. The trekking trail goes through beautiful middle hill villages dominated by Gurung ethnic community of Nepal. This ethnic community is known as the famous Gurkha soldiers in the British, Indian, and Nepalese Armies. Some of them are engaged in farming in the villages. From Phedi, you will walk along farm terraces and rhododendron forests and ultimately reach the Dhampus hill after a couple of hours of walk from Phedi. At Dhampus village you will see paved courtyard and cluster of slate-roofed houses. The hospitality of the Gurung community is friendly and down to earth.
A close-up view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan mountain range can be observed from Dhampus. On the third day of the trek, you will head for Sarangkot, an ideal viewpoint to enjoy both sunrise and sunset over the majestic Himalayas. Spectacular views of Pokhara green valley and the Phewa Lake can also be seen from Sarangkot Hilltop. In addition, you will also have an opportunity to experience unique cultures and traditional lifestyle of the local people.
After having the wonderful experience of the trek from Dhampus, you will get back to Pokhara and next day we will drive you back to Kathmandu and the trip ends. Our experienced trekking guide and porters will always make your trekking holidays in Nepal relaxing, comfortable and 100% safe. Dhampus Sarangkot trekking can be organized throughout the year.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
- Day 02: After breakfast at the same hotel drive to Pokhara
- Day 03: Drive to Phedi (1-hour) and trek to Dhampus (1120m / 3 hours)
- Day 04: Trek to Sarangkot (1720 m. 5/6 hours walking)
- Day 05: Trek down to Pokhara.
- Day 06: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 07: Final departure
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu & Pokhara with breakfast
- Transportation Kathmandu- Pokhara/Phedi –Kathmandu (Tourist bus)
- Pokhara to Phedi to Pokhara by private vehicle
- An experienced, English speaking government license holder trekking guide
- Equipped & insured trekking porter (one porter for 2 persons)
- Meals, insurance, salary, equipment, accommodation, transportation of our trekking staff
- Lodge/Resort accommodation on twin or multi sharing basis during the trek
- Applicable government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa
- Your Travel/Medical insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Extra nights hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Single supplements in hotels except for solo trekking service
- Bar bills and laundry
- Optional trips not specified in the itinerary
- Tips for guide and porters
- Personal trekking equipment
- Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency
- Donation to the local organization
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Our tour guide or any representative team from Great Vision Trek and Expedition will pick you up and drop to your hotel. You have to book a hotel before your arrival. After arriving hotel, we take you to our office and make the settlement of necessary due amount and we will be collecting our passport copy with visa and passport size photo to get TIMS & Permits.
Day 02: After breakfast at the same hotel drive to Pokhara
Next day morning, take breakfast in the hotel and prepare for a ride to Pokhara. You can also take flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara as per you want. Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara is about 30 minutes. You can view outstanding views of snowy peaks during the flight.
Day 03: Drive to Phedi (1-hour) and trek to Dhampus (1120m )
After we reach Pokhara, we drive to a hotel we have booked and take a rest for a while then drive to Phedi. During the drive, we can see rice paddies on the bank of beautiful Seti river. The trek begins with the straight uphill climb to Dhampus village. We pass through small greenery forests during the trail we head towards our new challenge. It takes about 3 to 4 hours of walk from Phedi to Dhampus. After we reach DhamAfter breakfast trek to Sarangkot (17pus, we will stay overnight at Lodge, take rest and prepare for our next day trek.
Day 04: Trek to Sarangkot (1720 m. 5/6 hours)
Before heading to Sarangkot, we will have breakfast experiencing beautiful Himalaya in front of us. Today’s hike is easy and peaceful which passes over the ridges near Pokhara valley with outstanding Annapurna Himalayan views. During the trek, we pass through beautiful hills, small towns, chanting birds and rice paddies. Many people visit here as It is the viewpoint of Sunrise and Sunset over the Himalayas.
Day 05: Trek down to Pokhara.
After experiencing a beautiful sunrise view we head down to Pokhara which takes about 2 and a half hour walk. We visit Phewa Lake bank and catch a boat to cross the lake and following the downhill trail we finally reach to Pokhara city. We will stay overnight in a hotel nearby the lake so that we can explore the lakeside.
Day 06: Drive back to Kathmandu
In the morning which is the day of departure, we have our breakfast in the hotel and drive back to Kathmandu which takes about 6 to 7 hours. After we arrive in Kathmandu, you will be taken to the hotel where you can relax and stay overnight.
Day 07: Final departure
This is your last day in Kathmandu so you can enjoy your meal, go shopping before the flight. Our representative with driver will take you to the airport for departure.
|Difficulty||Easy||Trip Lenght||7 days||Group Size||1-22 People|
|Best Month||Whole year||Transportation||Car, Bus, Air (upon request)||Accomodation||3 star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara & tea house in mountain|
|Style||Tea house trek||Max Elevation||1720||Meal||Included|