|Price Starts from|
|Pay $199 Now & 800 on arrival|
Everest view trekking is relatively easier and shorter than other Everest region treks, leads to the Tengboche trek is the short mountain trek which leads to the village of the largest Buddhist monastery in the Everest View Trekking
On this trekking, you experience the unique culture and lifestyle of the Sherpa ethnic people, one the of ethnic groups of Nepal permanently dwelling in the Everest region. Many of world's renowned climbers such as Tenzing Norgay Sherpa, Apa Sherpa, and many other climbers belong to this ethnic community. Moreover, you will enjoy the mesmerizing views of the world’s highest mountains – Mt. Everest. In Tengboche village, you will visit the largest and most popular Buddhist monastery built in 1923. From Tengboche, you will view a glimpse of the spectacular view of the Himalayan mountains that include the well-known mountainous peaks including Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt.Nuptse, Mt. Tawache, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Ama Dablam and many more.
To begin Everest view trekking, we take ma morning flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,860m / 9,383 ft). The Lukla airport is known as Tenzing-Hillary Airport recognized by International Air Transport Association (IATA) and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) After you land at Lukla airstrip you begin trek heading to Phakding where you spend the first overnight in the mountain lodge.
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Fly to Lukla (2840m.) & Trek to Phakding (2610 m) 3-4 hrs
- Day 03: Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3340m) approx 6 hrs
- Day 04: Trek Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 05: Trek Tengboche to Monjo (3340m)
- Day 06: Trek Monjo to Lukla (2840m)
- Day 07: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Day 08: Final departure
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel
- 2 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Three meals in mountain-like breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Sagarmatha National Park entry permit
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Trekking TIMS (trekker's information management system card)
- An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking trekking Guide
- Necessary porters (1 porter for 2 people)
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation & Insurance of our trekking guide
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, and Insurance for porters from Lukla
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Official T-shirt
- All government and local taxes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Your Travel/Medical insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Hot shower while on the trek.
- Single supplements in hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Optional trips not specified in the itinerary
- Tipping to guide and porter
- Battery Charges (Available during the trek with Extra cost)
- Personal trekking equipment
- Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
- Laundry service
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency
- Tips & Gratuities for trekking guide & porter (s)
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Our tour guide or any representative team from Great Vision Trek and Expedition will pick you up and drop to your hotel. You have to book a hotel before your arrival.
Day 2: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,652m) 4 hrs
We will take the early morning flight from Kathmandu (1400m). There are many flights for Lukla (2840 m). The flight duration from Kathmandu to Lukla is approximately 35 minutes. After we reach Lukla, we take rest for an hour while our guides and local porters prepare for the trip. After an hour rest, our trail begins to Phakding (2610 m).
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m )5 – 6 hrs From Phakding trail leads to Dudh Koshi River and valley lying to its west bank. Passing Benkar ridge, we head rhododendron, giant firs which makes the trail beautiful to walk in. We climb up to Monjo (2840m) across the kyashar and enter the Sagarmatha National Park lying beyond Monjo. After crossing Dudh Koshi River we reach towards Namche Bazaar (3420m).
Day 04: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3810 m) 4 hrs
From Namche, we resume our trek to Syangboche which is the old Airport but have the helicopter service. We can view beautiful peaks through Syangboche and Khumjung such as Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Thamserku, Kwangde. Kangtega and many more. We then visit Khumjung village at 3790m ( a Sherpa village) where we can see the school and hospital made by Sir Edmund Hillary.
After experiencing amazing peaks, we head to Sanasa which have a small settlement area. The trail from Sanasa drops to Phunki Thanga then climb up through forests and hills where we find monastery of Tengboche at 3870m. From here we can view the inspiring view of Mountain giants including Everest, Ama Dablam, Kwangde, Kantega, Nuptse, Thamserku, and Lhotse. We will stay in Tengboche village and experience the people’ lifestyle and culture.
Day 05: Trek from Tengboche to Monjo (3340m)
Trek from Tengboche to Monjo
Day 6: Trek from Monjo to Lukla 4 hrs
After spending the night in Monjo we continue our trek to Lukla plateau via Dudh Koshi. By mid-afternoon, we will arrive in Lukla where you can relax and celebrate.
Day 07: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu
In this day, we will have a flight to Kathmandu before that you can have shopping, collect souvenirs as per your wish and head to Kathmandu. At evening time with a guide, if he is available in Kathmandu, we go to the cultural farewell dinner and enjoy the Nepali food also at last dinner in Nepal
Day 08: Final Departure
This the day of saying goodbye and looking forward to having us for the next visit.
|Difficulty||Normal||Trip Lenght||7 days||Group Size||1-22 People|
|Best Month||Sep-Oct-Nov/ Mar-Apr-May||Transportation||Air||Accomodation||Included|
|Style||Tea house trek||Max Elevation||3860||Meal||Included|