|Price Starts from|
|Pay $239 Now & 960 on arrival|
Everest view trekking is an amazing experience in terms of the relatively easier trek in terms of other Everest region. This trek takes us to Tengboche village, which gives experience us to visit the largest Buddhist monastery in the entire Everest region which was built in 1923. From Tengboche, you will enjoy a view of the Himalayan mountains that includes mountains like Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt.Nuptse, Mt. Tawache, Mt. Thamserku, and Mt. Ama Dablam.
Tengboche village surrounded by an ethnic group called Sherpa. Many of world’s renowned climbers such as Tenzing Norgay Sherpa, Apa Sherpa, and many other climbers belong to this ethnic community. Tenzing Norgay Sherpa was the first person to reach the summit with his partner called Sir Edmund Hillary, where Tenzing was born in the village of Thame, next to TengbocheTenzing Norgay was the first man to reach the summit of Mt. Everest with Sir Edmund Hillary was born in the area in the village of Thame, next to Tengboche. To start trekking, you have to take an early flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,860m/ 9,383ft). This Lukla airport is also known as Tenzing-Hillary Airport recognized by International Air Transport Association (IATA) and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) After you land at Lukla airstrip you begin trek heading to Phakding where you spend the first overnight in the mountain lodge. Everest View Trekking is ideal for older, family with children those people who desire to see world’s high mountains including Mt. Everest within short days. This is a real holiday trekking you will ever remember in your life.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,652m) 4 hrs
- Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m )5 – 6 hrs
- Day 04: Acclimatization & Rest at Namche Bazaar
- Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3810 m) 4 hrs
- Day 06: Trek from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3,340m)
- Day 07: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Monjo [2,840m)
- Day 08: Trek from Monjo to Lukla 4 hrs
- Day 09: Fly back from Lukla to Kathmandu
- Day 10: Final departure
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu
- Meals during the trek as per the program
- Sagarmatha National Park entry permit
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking trekking Guide
- Necessary porters (1 porter for 2 people) each porter carries 30 kg
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, domestic flight & Insurance of our trekking guide
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, and Insurance for porters from Lukla
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- 13% VAT and service charge
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Your Travel/Medical insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hot shower while on the trek.
- Single supplements in hotels in Kathmandu.
- Optional trips not specified in the itinerary
- Tipping to guide and porter
- Battery Charges (Available during the trek with Extra cost)
- Personal trekking equipment
- Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Our tour guide or any representative team from Great Vision Trek and Expedition will pick you up and drop to your hotel. You have to book a hotel before your arrival.
Day 02: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,652m)
We will take the early morning flight from Kathmandu (1400m). There are many flights for Lukla (2840 m). The flight duration from Kathmandu to Lukla is approximately 35 minutes. After reaching Lukla, our guide prepare for tail with local porters, after an hour rest we begin trekking towards Phakding (2610m).
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m )
From Phakding trail leads to Dudh Koshi River and valley lying to its west bank. Passing Benkar ridge, we head rhododendron, giant firs which makes the trail beautiful to walk in. We climb up to Monjo (2840m) across the kyashar and enter the Sagarmatha National Park lying beyond Monjo. After crossing Dudh Koshi River we reach towards Namche Bazaar (3420m).
Day 04: Rest at Namche Bazaar
On a fourth day, we take some rest prepare for the further higher trek. But we hike some nearer villages called Khumjung and Khunde. from Shyanboche we start our hiking which leads us to Khunde passing stone Buddhist monuments. For Khumjung village, we pass through sacred mountain Khumbila. After launch, we follow towards Chhorkung (3540m) and come back to Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3810 m)
From Namche, we resume our trek to Syangboche which is the old Airport but have the helicopter service. We can view beautiful peaks from Syangboche and Khumjung such as Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Thamserku, Kwangde. Kangtega and many more. We then visit Khumjung village at 3790m ( a Sherpa village) where we can see the school and hospital made by Sir Edmund Hillary.
After experiencing amazing peaks, we head to Sanasa which have a small settlement area. The trail from Sanasa drops to Phunki Thanga then climb up through forests and hills where we find monastery of Tengboche at 3870m. From here we can view the inspiring panorama of Mountain giants including Everest, Ama Dablam, Kwangde, Kantega, Nuptse, Thamserku, and Lhotse. We will stay in Tengboche village and experience the people’ lifestyle and culture.
Day 06: Trek from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3,340m)
Trek from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar
Day 07: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Monjo [2,840m)
Trek from kyangjuma to Monjo leading this trail up along the Dudh Koshi River.
Day 08: Trek from Monjo to Lukla
After spending the night in Monjo we continue our trek to Lukla plateau via Dudh Koshi. By mid-afternoon, we will arrive in Lukla where you can relax and celebrate.
Day 09: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu
In this day, we will have a flight to Kathmandu before that you can have shopping, collect souvenirs as per your wish and head to Kathmandu.
Day 10: Airport Transfer for final departure
This is the day of your departure so you can have shopping and celebrate your successful trekking journey. Our representative with driver will take you to an airport on time.
|Difficulty||Normal||Trip Lenght||10 days||Group Size||1-22 People|
|Best Month||Sep-Oct-Nov/ Mar-Apr-May||Transportation||Air||Accomodation||Included|
|Style||Tea house trek||Max Elevation||3860||Meal||Included|