|Price Starts from|
|Pay $219 Now & 880 on arrival|
Panchase village trek, situated to the west of Pokhara lying at the altitude of 2500m is a beautiful village in the western part of Nepal. It is suitable for those who have short holidays but can experience cultural and natural insights of Annapurna region within that short period too.
Purchase Village trek route begins through nontouristic areas where we meet few travelers on the trail. The number of the lodge accommodations too basic throughout the trek. During the trek, we enjoy many beautiful sceneries of mountains such as Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Mt. Annapurna 1 (8091m), Annapurna South (7273m), Fishtail knew as Machhapuchhare and Hiunchuli (6441 m). Along the way, we stop at Kusma Bazaar and Pokhara. In this region, different ethnic groups such as Gurung, Brahmin, and Magar. Occasionally, You may have to walk about 5 to 7 hours a day. This trek is easy as well as adventurous so senior citizens, as well as families with children, can do this conservative trek with the help of our well trained and experienced staff.
Panchase trekking starts close to the lakeside in Pokhara traversing before going on the most Annapurna trekking route. The track that you simply rehearse varies from semitropical valleys of banana trees and rice fields to high ridges lined in shrub forest. This supports Associate in Nursing superabundant array of bird life. Panchase trekking simply organizes from February-May to August-December.
Panchase hill is also famous for pilgrimage site where many people especially local’s visit every year to pay tribute to their deceased ancestors. For the tribute, they perform their rituals and offerings to the local idol and mountain spirits. Trekking to the hills is more comfortable as compared providing interesting and adventurous walking holiday for all the people of any age group with perfect fitness levels. The journey starts in Pokhara-Bhumdi through Khare Khola and then to Panchase Hill.
- Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing.
- Day 03: A scenic drive to Pokhara (950m) & trek to Bhumdi village (1,500m.)
- Day 04: Trek to Panchase Bhanjyang (2,200m) 5 hrs walk.
- Day 05: Hike to Panchase hill (2,509m) and trek to Bhadaure village (1,670m.)
- Day 06: Trek to Bhirethati or Syauli Bazaar (1,200m) 5 hrs walk.
- Day 07: Trek to Ghandrung (1,750m) approx 3-4 hrs walk
- Day 08: Trek to Pothana (1,950m) approx 5 hrs.
- Day 09: Trek and drive to Pokhara
- Day 10: Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 11: Final departure.
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu & Pokhara with breakfast
- Land transportation Kathmandu- Pokhara –Kathmandu
- All land transportation
- Trekkers’ information management system (TIMS) card.
- Annapurna conservation area project (ACAP) entry fee
- An experienced, English speaking government license holder trekking guide
- Equipped & insured trekking porter (one porter for 2 persons, one porter carries 25 KG.)
- Meals, insurance, salary, equipment, accommodation, transportation of our trekking crew
- Lodge/Resort accommodation on twin or multi sharing basis during the trek
- Applicable government taxes (13% VAT and 10% tourism service charges)
- Nepal entry visa
- Your Travel/Medical insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Single supplements in hotels except for solo trekking service
- Bar bills and laundry
- Optional trips not specified in the itinerary
- Tipping to guide and porters
- Personal trekking equipment
- Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency
- Donation to the local organization
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu.
Our tour guide or any representative team from Great Vision Trek and Expedition will pick you up and drop to your hotel. You have to book a hotel before your arrival.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing.
For sightseeing we guide you to UNESCO world heritage site includes the Pashupatinath temple, Buddhist holy pilgrimage (Buddha and Shyambhu), Kathmandu durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar square and Patan Durbar square. After took we drop you back to your hotel room through our private vehicle.
Day 03: A scenic drive to Pokhara (950m) & trek to Bhumdi village (1,500m.)
Then we prepare for a ride to Pokhara, also we can take a flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara as per you want. Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara is about 30 minutes. You can view outstanding views of snowy peaks during the flight. After we reach Pokhara, we take a boat to cross Phewa Lake then climb up through the forest and walk through the steps that lead us to World Peace Pagoda. We will experience the Peace Pagoda which is more than 80, View stunning peaks, the Pokhara city below and Phewa Lake. Then we have a short trail down to the Lukum Swara and explore snaking round hills. Finally, we climb up the Bhumdi village which is the home of Gurung and Brahman. We spent a night here experiencing their culture and lifestyle.
Day 04: Trek to Panchase Bhanjyang (2,200m) 5 hrs walk.
From Bhumdi, we start our short climb and view beautiful forest and mountains. This is the best place for nature lovers as we can hear birds chanting, diverse trees and plants, the glimpse of monkey, etc. After crossing the forest, we walk through the dirt road experiencing beautiful mountain views such as Annapurna, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhare, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, and Lamjung. We continue our trail uphill finally to Panchase Bhanjyang. We stay overnight experiencing the people living there and culture.
Day 05: Hiking Panchase hill (2,509m) and trekking Bhadaure village (1,670m.)
Today, we will climb up the stone steps leading towards Panchase peak (2,500m) which is the highest point of this trek. From the top, we will be able to experience the stunning mountain views and if we can get here early morning, we will get chance to view the sunrise. After exploring the beauties, we walk down the far side to Aldana. We walk through the Campsite experiencing mountains and villages situated above Bhadaure town where we stay overnight learning their culture and tradition.
Day 06: Trek to Bhirethati or Syauli Bazaar (1,200m) 5 hrs walk.
Trek to Bhirethati which takes about 5 hours of walk and also known as Syauli Bazaar.
Day 07: Trek to Ghandrung (1,750m) approx 3-4 hrs walk
Trek down to Ghandrung (1,750m) which takes about 3 to 4 hours of walk and take a rest in excursion beautiful village of Gurung.
Day 08: Trek to Pothana (1,950m) approx 5 hrs.
Walk through the village and forest and we will reach Pothana (1950m) which takes about 5 hours of walk.
Day 09: Trek and drive to Pokhara
After the completion of our journey, we drive back to Pokhara and stay overnight nearby the Rara Lake hotel.
Day 10: Free day in Kathmandu
In the morning which is the day of departure, we have our breakfast in the hotel and drive back to Kathmandu which takes about 6 to 7 hours. After we arrive in Kathmandu, you will be taken to the hotel where you can relax and stay overnight.
Day 11: Final departure.
This is your last day in Kathmandu so you can enjoy your meal, go shopping before the flight. Our representative with driver will take you to the airport for departure.
|Difficulty||Easy||Trip Lenght||11 days||Group Size||1-22 People|
|Best Month||Sep-Oct-Nov/ Mar-Apr-May||Transportation||Car, Bus, Air||Accomodation||Included|
|Style||Cultural Tea House Trek||Max Elevation||2509||Meal||Included|